Water Fluoridation in Canada
– Water fluoridation is the practice of adding fluoride to the public water for the purposes of reducing tooth decay.
– Fluoride is linked to many health problems including:
* Neurological problems (***Brain Injury Survivors need to be aware of this).
* Dental Fluorosis – White and brown spots on the teeth from too much fluoride.
* Thyroid problems.
* Cardiovascular problems including high blood pressure
* Skin problems.
* Joint problems including arthritis.
– Fluoride is not an essential nutrient and it is not a bodily requirement.
– Fluoride is very toxic and we don’t need to drink it.
– If you want to prevent sunburn you don’t drink sunscreen lotion, you put it on your skin.
– The public needs to be more informed about this issue and to be aware that most of the Western world does not use fluoride in their drinking water.
– The following European countries do not use fluoride in their water: Austria, Belgium, the Netherlands, France, Germany, Sweden, Norway, Iceland, Denmark, Italy, Greece and Portugal. Guess what . . . . . their teeth are just as good, if not better than ours
Reference: MedicalNewsToday, Feb., 2018
For an Alternative, please read about Kangen Water in: